[PLUG-TALK] Google's Project Fi group plans

Michael Rasmussen michael at jamhome.us
Thu Oct 13 13:49:40 UTC 2016

Very happy customer report - you may consider it shilling.

Google's Project Fi phone service introduced "Group Plans" Now you can have up to five people under one billing umbrella.

How difficult was it to make the switch? Super Easy. I invited Jennifer, she accepted, Google handled the rest.

And they're chopping $5 a month off of what we used to pay.

Emails to support (you can use phone calls or chat also) are promptly answered.

This is great.

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
    Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity