[PLUG-TALK] Massive explosion at 23rd and Glisan - any information?

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Wed Oct 19 22:41:32 UTC 2016

>>>>> "Russell" == Russell Senior <russell at personaltelco.net> writes:

>>>>> "Keith" == Keith Lofstrom <keithl at kl-ic.com> writes:
Keith> My wife's office is at 25th and Lovejoy.  A few minutes ago,
Keith> there was a massive explosion at 23rd and Glisan, shaking her
Keith> building.  Lots of police cars.  No news online so far, nothing
Keith> on the radio.  She's trying to decide whether to come home NOW.

Keith> By the time most of you read this, there may be some broadcast
Keith> news, but does anybody know more NOW?  Post here, email me.

Russell> FWIW, this is one of the things twitter is good at.  Not
Russell> everyone carries a "smart" phone, but lots of people do.
Russell> Unusual dramatic events like this often get some coverage from
Russell> "distributed journalism".

E.g.:

  https://twitter.com/search?q=glisan%20explosion

Open in a "private" or "incognito" window in your browser if you want. You don't
need an account or a "smart" phone.

--
Russell Senior, President
russell at personaltelco.net