[PLUG-TALK] Massive explosion at 23rd and Glisan - any information?

Professional joe at joseph-baker.com
Wed Oct 19 23:26:43 UTC 2016

I heard that all the bagels are toast now

503-720-9871
Idea to Product to Market
"Hands On" Electric Product Design Leadership
http://www.linkedin.com/in/josephfbaker
http://www.joseph-baker.com

On Oct 19, 2016, at 3:38 PM, Russell Senior <russell at personaltelco.net> wrote:

> [...]

Keith> My wife's office is at 25th and Lovejoy.  A few minutes ago,
Keith> there was a massive explosion at 23rd and Glisan, shaking her
Keith> building.  Lots of police cars.  No news online so far, nothing
Keith> on the radio.  She's trying to decide whether to come home NOW.

Keith> By the time most of you read this, there may be some broadcast
Keith> news, but does anybody know more NOW?  Post here, email me.

FWIW, this is one of the things twitter is good at.  Not everyone
carries a "smart" phone, but lots of people do.  Unusual dramatic events
like this often get some coverage from "distributed journalism".

--
Russell Senior, President
russell at personaltelco.net