[PLUG-TALK] Laptop disassembly [RESOLVED]

Vedanta Teacher orevedantateacher at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 11:58:37 UTC 2016

As aging slowly takes my eyesight I've come to
the conclusion that I need to let others do some
things...
I found www.happyhamstercomputers.com
on MLK blvd. The prices are OK and they
are nice people but have almost no knowledge
of Linix/BSD/etc. But, its nice to have others
deal with teeny tiny screws, tiny ribbons on the
motherboard, etc.

Blessings,
Paul W.