[PLUG-TALK] Laptop A/C charger

wes plug at the-wes.com
Sat Oct 22 18:21:44 PDT 2016

same here for most of my dell adapters, and most cell phone chargers. it's
just a fact of life for me.

I sometimes see random power supplies in the thrift store, but nowhere near
enough to expect any given model to be available when I want it. goodwill
is a better chance. however, it may be worth a phone call to freegeek to
see if they'll pull one from the back for you.

-wes