[PLUG-TALK] Frontier FIOS, routable IP?

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Thu Oct 27 22:25:53 PDT 2016

I've had 15/5 Frontier FIOS with a phone line for years.
New plans are faster and cheaper, but poorly described,
without technical detail.

I currently have a routable IP address.  Doesn't matter
if it changes from time to time, I use dynamic DNS to
find it, and vpn tunnels for talking to it.

Does anyone here have Frontier FIOS in the Washington
County service area, or perhaps in Gresham?

Do the new plans also provide a routable IP address?
Not a 192.168.xx.xx or 10.xx.xx.xx address.

The ads are useless, and so are the sales folk, they
don't know what an IP address is.

Keith Lofstrom          keithl at keithl.com
-----
Don't waste your vote in 2016!  Give it to the Republicans
and Democrats, and they will gladly waste it for you!