[PLUG-TALK] Frontier FIOS, routable IP?

wes plug at the-wes.com
Fri Oct 28 09:16:51 UTC 2016

I have Frontier FiOS and a routable IP address. I have the same speed
package (15/5), for which I pay $36.99 a month.

I would be willing to try out a "faster and cheaper" new plan to see if it
causes any problems. I would be willing to give up a routable address in
order to get cheaper service.

Can you direct me to any place that references the newer plans?

-wes