[PLUG-TALK] Frontier FIOS, routable IP?

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Fri Oct 28 17:58:00 UTC 2016

On Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 02:16:51AM -0700, wes wrote:
> I have Frontier FiOS and a routable IP address. I have the same speed
> package (15/5), for which I pay $36.99 a month.
>
> I would be willing to try out a "faster and cheaper" new plan to see if it
> causes any problems. I would be willing to give up a routable address in
> order to get cheaper service.
>
> Can you direct me to any place that references the newer plans?

Just the useless website, and the "Frontier Store" on
Beaverton-Hillsdale southwest of Fred Meyer.  That's
the problem: they provide no real information, which
is why I hope to learn from those with the newer plans.

Who might be buying crap, but I can observe and learn
from their struggles.

http://www.theonion.com/video/sony-releases-new-stupid-piece-of-shit-that-doesnt-14309

Keith Lofstrom          keithl at keithl.com
-----
Don't waste your vote in 2016!  Give it to the Republicans
and Democrats, and they will gladly waste it for you!