[PLUG-TALK] Gary Johnson at Benson Hotel, Thursday 6 to 9pm

Aaron Burt aaron at bavariati.org
Mon Oct 31 22:48:24 UTC 2016

On 2016-10-31 14:00, Keith Lofstrom wrote:
> Hesitantly getting political on plug-talk.  Hear me out:
>
> Hillary Clinton will win Oregon, even if she dies of a
> stroke before the election.  Most of Oregon does what
> television commands, and votes reflexively Democratic.

I had a TV once.  Never turned it on, eventually gave it away.  That was
about 25 years ago.

I voted for the candidate who I was least afraid to have as a boss,
because I'm selfish and am about to fly to DC and start a 1-year gig
with the White House.  I like my bosses levelheaded and relatively
tech-savvy.

<big snip>
> Therefore: vote your conscience.  Not "against" - which
> of three is your vote "against?" Vote as if you are
> expressing YOURSELF, as if you are taking pride in
> and personal responsibility for what your selected
> candidate would do in office.

Dang right.  Thank you for putting it so well.

Regards,
   Aaron