[PLUG-TALK] New laptop from System 76

Denis Heidtmann denis.heidtmann at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 02:19:54 UTC 2017

I ordered a 76 laptop.  The machine was fine, but the keyboard was not to
my liking.  I sent it back expecting a full refund.  They have a time limit
on that;  I exceeded that time.  They took it back, but charged me a fee (I
forget the %) without telling me up front that they would do that.  Mostly
my fault for not paying attention, but be aware.

-Denis