[PLUG-TALK] Writing labels on keyboard keys

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Aug 2 21:20:12 UTC 2017

On Wed, 2 Aug 2017, Rich Shepard wrote:

>> There are such pens. Sharpie makes a white version for example.

> Results reported with I have them.

   Haven't tried it yet, but Michael's carries a selection of Sharpie
oil-based pens. I bought a white one having their extra fine tip. After
logging off tonight I'll peel off the paper letters and test the pen. I'm
sue it will do the job and some time in the future when the markings need to
again be restored I'll learn how well this pen stores.

   There's a Michael's in Oregon City, and other craft/art supply shops
should also have these.