[PLUG-TALK] Hiring Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer w/SQLite experience (NYC) (fwd)

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Jan 4 23:44:51 UTC 2017

   If anyone's interested.

Rich

---------- Forwarded message ----------
DotAlign recently closed a $3.2 million round after blue chip client
validation, and we now seek to rapidly grow beyond our founding team. We
seek full stack engineers who are passionate about end user experience and
workflows, who also crave the opportunity to unlock value from data, and who
want to design and ship exciting functionality. Our stack makes very heavy
use of SQLite to power some interesting Big Data use cases, and so posting
here seemed logical. Compensation is competitive - cash and equity. The job
would be in NYC.

http://dotalign.com/careers

Vince Scafaria, CEO
DotAlign, Inc.