[PLUG-TALK] Chronic meaningless telephone calls

Tom tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 07:28:03 UTC 2017

If it would bother me as it does you, I would try to pick up the phone,
try to get find out who is calling me, try to talk to a human politely
asking them to stop and report all their calls together with phone
numbers/times of occurrences to FCC.
I doubt that it is Google, unless they want something practical from yo
u. I use Google as phone provider and they are extremely good at
stopping phone spam/sc?m.
Often this helps.
- Tomas