[PLUG-TALK] Free printer

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Nov 9 22:47:29 UTC 2017

   I have a very lightly used Brothers HL-2070N laser printer that I've tried
to sell on CL since my sister lost most of her eyesight and can no longer
quilt as she did (she used it to print patterns).

   Since I don't need a third printer (my HP LJ5 and Color LJ 2500C fill all
my needs) I finally decided to give it to FreeGeek or Goodwill. Before doing
this, I join with John and Michael by offering it here to anyone who wants
to make the big trek to SW Troutdale to pick it up.