[PLUG-TALK] Libre Office Writer cursor positioning weirdness

Dick Steffens dick at dicksteffens.com
Fri Nov 10 18:10:12 UTC 2017

With Ubuntu 16.04 I'm now using Libre Office Writer version 5.3.4.2. In
the version on Ubuntu 14.04, when I hit the up arrow key, the cursor
moves to the same position in the line above. In this new version, the
cursor will move to some unpredictable (to me) position in the line
above. Does anyone know what to call this feature, and if it can be
turned off? A work around seems to be to move the cursor back with the
left arrow key and then move up with the up arrow key. Weird.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens