[PLUG-TALK] More freebies

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Nov 10 18:56:55 UTC 2017

   I recently bought an Ethernet cable tool set because I could not find one
I though I had. More extensive searching in the bottom of a large plastic
container revealed forgotten tools. The new tools' packaging and receipt
have gone to recycling nirvana so I've no longer the need for the following:

   1. Fox & Hound audio wire tracer.

   2. RJ-45 crimping tool with wire cutter and stripper.

   3. RJ-11 and RJ-45 crimping tool, also with utter and stripper. Comes with
 	several (each) of 4, 6, and 8 pin modular plugs.

   Like other tools for which I bought duplicates when a move left one not to
be found, I've mis-placed the RJ-45 crimpers before. I certainly don't need
three of 'em.

   How about a PLUG swap meet? :-)