[PLUG-TALK] Used Tool Store on the West Side of Town

Dick Steffens dick at dicksteffens.com
Mon Nov 20 06:05:05 UTC 2017

I have a friend who wants to buy a wrench. She lives over on the west
side of town, in Tigard, near 99W. Do any of you west side folks know of
a reliable used tool store on the west side? If she were over here on
the east side I'd send her to Ted's Tool Shed on Powell near I-205. I've
had good success buying used tools there. My Google search for [used
tools Portland] doesn't show any used tool places on the west side.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens