[PLUG-TALK] Used Tool Store on the West Side of Town

wes plug at the-wes.com
Mon Nov 20 06:17:10 UTC 2017

I live in that area. I usually browse pawn shops when looking for one-off
tools.

Harbor Freight is right on 99w. It's cheap junk, but the prices are low
enough to compete with used good tools.

I've never heard of a used tool store before. I'll be sure to check out
this Ted's place some time soon.

-wes