[PLUG-TALK] Used Tool Store on the West Side of Town

Dick Steffens dick at dicksteffens.com
Mon Nov 20 14:59:58 UTC 2017

On 11/19/2017 10:17 PM, wes wrote:
> I live in that area. I usually browse pawn shops when looking for
> one-off tools.

I hadn't thought of that.

> Harbor Freight is right on 99w. It's cheap junk, but the prices are
> low enough to compete with used good tools.

True enough. But I do have a reputation to maintain (supposed to be
knowledgeable about handyman stuff), so I'd want to have a look at what
they have before sending her there.

> I've never heard of a used tool store before. I'll be sure to check
> out this Ted's place some time soon.

Has the feel of an overcrowded basement full of all kinds of tools.

Thanks for your thoughts.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens