[PLUG-TALK] broadband alternatives in the 'burbs

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Sun Sep 24 11:46:18 UTC 2017

>>>>> "Keith" == Keith Lofstrom <keithl at kl-ic.com> writes:

Keith> I live between Beaverton and Portland.  We bought our house
Keith> partly because of Verizon FIOS close to Portland (CenturyLink
Keith> territory starts at our eastern back fence).  The asset transfer
Keith> from Verizon to Frontier was a disaster.  I seek alternatives. [...]

The world is filled with an annoying and yet persistent lack of magic.

You have the alternatives that global capitalism, which you so
steadfastly embrace, has granted you.  Enjoy.

--
Russell Senior, President
russell at personaltelco.net