[PLUG-TALK] We should have trademarked the acronym

Dick Steffens dick at dicksteffens.com
Fri Sep 29 14:24:57 UTC 2017

On 09/29/2017 05:47 AM, Rich Shepard wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Sep 2017, Dick Steffens wrote:
>
>> Well, I think you guys will get this one, too, but it was meant to go to
>> the MythTV list. Oops.
> Dick,
>
>     Does MythTV broadcast fake shows?

It plays back whatever the broadcaster or cable operators broadcast. So
yes, since many shows today are fake. Take, for example. House Hunters.
The folks already purchased the house before the show was recorded.

Wife Acceptance Factor was an early standard that the user interface had
to achieve to be considered usable.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens