[PLUG-TALK] Where's Venus?

Russell Johnson russ at dimstar.net
Sun Apr 22 22:18:52 UTC 2018

As well, I use 'Planets' on my iPhone. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/planets/id305793334?mt=8

I have never had any issues and it's a great app for identifying objects in the night sky. Also does the phases of the moon as well as has a chart indicating when each planet will be visible. The Dev has somewhat of a sense of humor. For the time earth is visible, he put, "always visible".:)

Anyway, there may certainly be a better app out there, but Planets has never disappointed.

-Russ