[PLUG-TALK] Fake review analyzer

Tomas K tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 14:25:43 PDT 2018

I hope that this is not viewed as plug-vertisement.

When listening to a program on OPB about fake reviews today - the guy
(Tommy Noonan) mentioned that he has wrote decent fake review analyzer
for Amazon: https://reviewmeta.com/

I gave it a test drive and it seems quite useful in saving me a lot of
time trying to weed out fakes by hand before every little purchase.

I hope you find it helpful at times, and I hope that Amazon will not
stop such useful site from working.

OPB Planet Money - interview transcript and recording at: https://www.n
pr.org/templates/transcript/transcript.php?storyId=623988370

Tomas