[PLUG-TALK] Walk like your kids drive here

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Tue Aug 14 17:58:34 PDT 2018

Apropos of nothing;

On our evening walks, my wife and I frequently encounter
lawn signs like "Drive like your kids live here."
Nice idea, but we worry more about the driving kids.
I made a lawn sign for our yard:

http://wiki.keithl.com/Drive

Feel free to copy and distribute - I paid the artist for
the image.  Leave the copyright notice; Australian artists
need to eat too, though how I don't know how they swallow,
hanging upside down in the southern hemisphere :-)

The crazy teenagers may not improve their driving, but the
rest of us can die laughing.  :-)

Keith Lofstrom          keithl at keithl.com