[PLUG-TALK] Small appliance repair

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Dec 4 23:06:43 UTC 2018

   There used to be two small appliance repair shops in Portland. One was on
Columbia Blvd, the other in SE Portland. The former went out of business a
dozen or so years ago and the latter moved to Woodburn two years ago.

   I can recommend the folks in Woodburn. They provided service on my
30-year-old KitchenAid stand mixer (new gasket set and fresh grease) for a
very reasonable price, and restored the exterior from it's yellow tinge to
bright white again. If you have small kitchen appliances needing repair or
servicing call them to see if they can work on your appliance:

   Cascade Electronics (Kitchenaid service/repair)
 	2265 Country Club Rd.
 	Woodburn, OR 97071
 	503-233-7739
 	Fax: 503-981-2954
 	cascadeleslie at gmail.com
         http://www.cascadeelectronicsonline.com/

   FWIW, taking 99E from Oregon City (I-205 Exit 9) south to Newberg Road in
Woodburn is more scenic than I-5 and has less traffic.