[PLUG-TALK] Screen phone "911 unavailable" warnings

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Dec 29 18:17:05 UTC 2018

On Sat, 29 Dec 2018, Russell Johnson wrote:

> I wasn't positing you received the call. I was positing you didn't (maybe
> still don't) have 911 and you were not notified.

Russ,

   Oh. Okay. I apologize for my assumption based on how I interpreted what
you wrote.

   I thought that all mobile phones were 911-enabled; I can call that nunber
(and once did so).

   But, my Treo 700p is not considered as smart as today's expensive pocket
computers even though I can access the web if I wanted to do so, and take
digital pictures. Guess it's semi-smart by today's standards.

Happy New Year,