[PLUG-TALK] Train scout-bots

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Thu Feb 1 20:38:12 UTC 2018

On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 09:58:33PM -0800, Ronald Chmara wrote:

> Existing railroad gates give ample warning, and yet humans
> still try to cheat/beat those (and many other similar systems):
> "Oh, scout bot just went through, so I have a minute or two
> to get across...."
> "the don't walk light just started flashing, I can cross the
> crosswalk...",
> "it's a yellow light on the vehicle intersection, I can drive
> through..."

If scout-bot is agile enough, it can briefly return to
take photos of the idiots, for display on LED billboards
and perpetual websites with humiliating sneers attached.
The fools do not have to die; just embarassed, lonely,
unemployed and childless for the rest of their dumb
lives.  Imagine them resorting to bank robbery, and
being laughed out of the bank.  Evolution in action.

The styrofoam 18th century novelist sculptures will help.
Imagine: dissed F2F by Jonathan Swift or Alexander Pope.
( F2F = "foam to face" )

Keith Lofstrom          keithl at keithl.com