[PLUG-TALK] A weighty subject for English speakers

Gregory Salter winterbeastie at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 21 13:55:18 UTC 2018

for me, the best example of Noun verbifcation is the word Moon. having been in 4th grade when Ray Stevens unleashed The Streak, and a hockey movie by the name of Slapshot debuted, the term Moon also gained the definetion of showing one's buttocks at someone, this practice was given the name Mooning, so to me, Moon is a noun or verb depending on usage in the sentence that it's in.

hope I am not weird for following this,Gregory