[PLUG-TALK] Any decent banks without third party trackers?

Tomas Kuchta tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 12:42:11 PST 2018

Can anyone recommend decent bank operating in PDX and does not use third
party trackers inside logged-in web banking session?

I am asking here, because anybody else I asked around responded - what's
tracker; no way banks could do that; ...

I am currently with First Tech and they recently started to use 3 trackers
sending any banking activity to Google, Ensighteen and New Relic.

Bank of America is also sending logged-in banking activity to Google and
someone else ...

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Tomas