[PLUG-TALK] Any decent banks without third party trackers?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sun Jan 21 00:53:19 UTC 2018

On Sat, 20 Jan 2018, Tomas Kuchta wrote:

> There are a few aspect I am trying to address by moving bank.

Tomas,

   As far as I know, Key Bank doesn't send any information about me to anyone
else. Of course, I have ghostery running silently in the background and it
blocks all trackers on all web pages I visit. I think that Key runs its own
web servers as I've had issues in the past and my banker would call back-end
folks in Cleveland to get things straightened out.

   I'll call her Monday and ask who runs their web site.