[PLUG-TALK] Python in the news

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Jul 23 17:47:57 UTC 2018

On Mon, 23 Jul 2018, Paul Heinlein wrote:

> I was on vacation when Guido stepped down and somehow missed that news. I
> suppose the process of building a dictator-less governance structure will
> be interesting.

Paul,

   There was a _very_ long thread on the python mail list with opinions from
all sides. I'm of the opinion that not much will change because the
foundation and framework are well established.

   Of course there will be hot-blooded conflicts among the developers but I
suspect the outcome will not affect most of us.

Regards,