[PLUG-TALK] Bike shops, repair prices

John Jason Jordan johnxj at gmx.com
Fri Jul 27 23:16:38 UTC 2018

On Fri, 27 Jul 2018 14:25:27 -0700 (PDT)
Paul Heinlein <heinlein at madboa.com> dijo:

>I've had decent work done at the PSU Bike Hub, which is on SW 6th at
>SW Harrison:
>
>   https://www.pdx.edu/bikehub/home

And the PSU Bike Hub is right in front of a Max yellow/orange/green
stop. I've never been inside the place, but that's the stop I usually
use to go home from PSU, so I see a lot of people coming and going from
the place. They have racks and tools so people come in to work on their
bikes. Their clientèle is mostly students. But I doubt they stock much
more than common stuff like tires and such.