[PLUG-TALK] Thunderbird delays

Dick Steffens dick at dicksteffens.com
Wed Mar 14 14:20:28 UTC 2018

Over the last few months I've been experiencing delays when typing or
mousing in Thunderbird. I have compressing set to automatically ask me
if I want to compress, and usually agree. I've cleaned out old stuff
from time to time, but probably still have more than I need. Is there
anything else that would cause a delay of up to a second between typing
a character and seeing it on the screen? It's not every character, but
it has happened three times during the typing of this message.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens