[PLUG-TALK] [PLUG] How do we know who to trust?

tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 23:50:55 UTC 2018

I'd imagine the same situation could/would arise here with the use of
simple gag order against one or few individuals.

Whichever way I look at this, it does not single out any particular
superpower as better or worse compared to the others. All of them
could/already do this and there is no legal protection to anyone.

Remember the reporting on re-routing servers and network gears thorough
warehouses in places, splicing submarine cables by just about anyone.

Power in wrong hands with no transparency is the root cause.