[PLUG-TALK] Can RJ-11 telephone wires differ?

Tomas K tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 14:30:44 PDT 2018

I am probably not in any position to be helpful ...

Reading your post, though, I have no idea what your problem is.

Please try to describe the issue fully. Avoid or clearly separate
theories and assumptions from real observations. Maybe also add how you
phone looks like, what are you plugging it to - to wall line, fax
machine or VOIP appliance.

That being said - I'd try to find a neighbor/friend with working
landline and verify your phone there.

Tomas