[PLUG-TALK] Fungus threatens Central America coffee farms

Vedanta Teacher orevedantateacher at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 20:13:49 UTC 2018

With the ongoing civil unrest in Nicaragua & Honduras I'm more
concerned with the disruption of Cigar production. I've smoked
Cigars since I was 16 . Quite often the Pan-American highway
is blocked for long periods and the workers can't get to the plants
nor can the raw goods nor finished products move in or out.

Paul W.

Mark Twain said: :If your wife doesn't like your Cigar smoke its time
for another wife."