[PLUG-TALK] Chicago, Ikea faucets

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Thu Sep 13 00:25:03 UTC 2018

"Keith" == Keith Lofstrom <keithl at kl-ic.com> writes:
Keith> I would love to replace the "user valves" with something like

On ue, 11 Sep 2018 04:29:42 -0700, Tomas Kuchta wrote:
Tomas> I would bet that the old Ikea store will most likely sell nothing else,
Tomas> than what you need, and for reasonable $$$ too.

The Ikea website shows nice single handle faucets, which
appear to connect through a single hole in the sink, rather
than the common US arrangement with two valve holes.  I
suppose I could change the sinks, or just plug the extra
holes.  Perhaps I am misinterpreting Ikea's stylish but
information-poor webpages.  The Ikea "airport store" is
a few hours round trip by transit from here, so it will
be a while before I can go there to make measurements.