[PLUG-TALK] Physical tool user group?

Jason Bergstrom bergie at bergie.net
Thu Apr 11 23:37:24 PDT 2019

Keith,
    There are tool libraries in various Portland quadrants.
I'm the ringleader of trying to get one set up in SW/NW Portland.

You are outside the boundry of the area we intend to serve, but you are
certainly welcome to show up at the Watershed building in Hillsdale
on the 23rd to discuss (Washington County is doing a "Library of Things",
maintenance is an open question for them).

You can review where we are at with our project here:
http://swptl.org

Most likely we'll have someone that volunteers with the fixit' fairs
show up at the next meeting.

Thanks,
Jason,
bergie at bergie.net