[PLUG-TALK] Mobile phone security options

Vedanta Teacher orevedantateacher at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 18:26:05 UTC 2019

Just assume that you will permanently loose control of your fingerprint.
I'd never assume that it will only be held on a particular device. Your
fingerprint may be turned into a commodity like everything else (I've
received unsolicited calls from as far away as El Salvador & calls in
Mandarin Chinese).
Also this just came out:

https://www.wweek.com/news/2019/04/17/who-owns-your-fingerprint-you-dont-one-man-decided-to-go-to-the-capitol-to-do-something-about-it/

And Angela Merkle of Germany lost her fingerprint to hackers by waiving to
a camera, having
a digital picture taken and hackers were able to steal her print from the
photo.

As a side note. Kaiser signed me up for a "Genetic data bank"  with out my
permission (it
may have been hidden in the ULA). I need to research HIPPA and the law
before I even
visit a doctor again.

Blessings,

Paul W.