[PLUG-TALK] TelCo bills

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Apr 22 10:50:37 PDT 2019

On Mon, 22 Apr 2019, Russell Johnson wrote:

> When I had Frontier, and now that I have Comcast in protest, my bills were
> regular as clockwork. Always the same. If they fluctuated by one penny,
> they were wrong,

Russell,

Seems to me that before I used Frontier as my ISP the phone bills were the
same price each month. That's why I called and spoke with the rep.

I can pull out the bills and compare them line-by-line yet I believe the rep
when he told me their portion of the bill has been constant.

Unfortunately, we have highly limited options for ISPs and they all seem to
have serious issues.

Thanks,