[PLUG-TALK] Android phone question

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Aug 26 17:34:35 UTC 2019

While there is an 'androidquestions.net' my one post there went unanswered.
I've not found a resource for questions about using my Nokia 6.1 Plus
Andriod Open. If you know of one, please pass me a pointer to it.

I learned that there is a Google Play application for measureing cell tower
signal strength and I want to download it. After entering my goggle account
username, password, and username again, google sends a text message with a
2FA one-time code. But, I've not found how to view that message while the
play store application is open so it can be copied from SMS to play store.

My web search terms have not found the answer. If you know how to do this
please teach me so I can get past this point.

The objective is to purchase a cellular radio signal booster for the
house/office. Both of us find connection to the cellular network dropping
off then returning while the phone is sitting in the same place, an issue
I've brought up here before. One signal booster vendor wants the signal
stregth measured to recommend the appropriate unit. There is a play store
application for this but I need to be able to get past logging it to find
and download it.

TIA,