[PLUG-TALK] Android phone question

Tomas Kuchta tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 18:49:09 PDT 2019

Look for cell phone pico cells instead of amplifier. Not sure how this
stuff works around here - in EU I was able to get one from my operator for
about $100-ish, cannot remember exactly. You plug that little box to your
Ethernet and it creates little GSM cell, so that you can get connected at
home without cellular coverage.

That being said, I would not bother with that these days as there are
better, cheaper and portable options via VoIp operators.

Hope it gives you some ideas,
Tomas