[PLUG-TALK] Android phone question

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Aug 27 18:36:16 UTC 2019

On Tue, 27 Aug 2019, Rich Shepard wrote:

> The doc I have doesn't have information on using the WiFi capabilites for
> voice. But, I'll look further.

Apparently it does. When I check Settings -> Network and Internet I have the
Wi-Fi turned on. The Mobile Network settings allow me to turn on and off
Roaming Services ("connect to data services when roaming").

Do 'data services' include voice calls or only web page access? My interest
is using Wi-Fi for voice only here in the office. Would that be considered
roaming?

Regards,