[PLUG-TALK] Android phone question

Rigel Hope gnu at rigelhope.org
Wed Aug 28 02:16:24 UTC 2019

"My issue isn't the quality of the audio but that the radio goes
dead (no bars) and recovers sooner or later while sitting on my desk."

this was basically my issue, and why i think it's an internal
switching/radio thing. have you tried force-downgrading to 3g or 2g
(assuming you have the option somewhere - the oneplus used a cyanogen
variant so there were lots of options that might not be on less-niche
phones) and making calls? because that is what  i typically had to do
if i wanted to actually connect a call while in the Zone of
Difficulty.