[PLUG-TALK] Android phone question [ANSWERED]

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Aug 30 20:20:54 UTC 2019

On Thu, 29 Aug 2019, Rich Shepard wrote:

> I'm considering two options: keep the Nokia 6.1 Plus and put up with the
> loss of radio contact when it occurs or replace it with the Moto g7. I'll
> call Red Pocket later today and ask if they support that phone.

After reading many comparisons of the Nokia and Motorola I decided to keep
the Nokia and accept it's connectivity issues.

Every comparison (or review) I read gushed over how the cases and screens
looked, how many cameras each has (and the maximum resolutions), how great
the music playing is, and as afterthoughts what CPU each has and the amount
of RAM and storage. Nothing on the radios, probably because that's not why
most people buy a 'phone.'

It was an interesting learning experience and I thank those of you who
furthered my mobile phone education.

Carpe weekend, all,