[PLUG-TALK] Linux clinics gone away?

wes plug at the-wes.com
Tue Jan 8 05:56:49 UTC 2019

Would you please ask where your friend heard the clinics were discontinued?
I would like to correct any source of info that I can.

The clinics are held on the third Sunday of each month, as they have been
for the last 15 years or so.

The location is at Free Geek, 1731 SE 10th Ave, 97214.

Please see http://pdxlinux.org/ as well as
http://calagator.org/events/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&query=clinic

-wes