[PLUG-TALK] Anyone here active on LinkedIn?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Jan 25 17:31:17 UTC 2019

I've been with LinkedIn since shortly after it started. They keep changing
the UI making it worse (from my perspective) each time.

Having just spent more than a half-hour failing to learn how to 1) re-start
receiving e-mail copies of posts made to groups of which I'm a member and 2)
finding other groups relevant to my business I left the site. Their help
center doesn't.

When I do a search on the term 'environmental,' for example, I get a long
list of people with that string in their profiles, a list of jobs with that
term, and a list of companies using that word. No list of groups. LinkedIn
seems to have mastered the ability to break what works in their UI and make
it more difficult, even impossible, to do things that used to be easy. Feh!

I dream of an America where a chicken can cross the road without having its
motives questioned.