[PLUG-TALK] Fitting hard cover to Nokia phone

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Mar 8 16:25:01 UTC 2019

The Nokia is the first smartphone in this form that I've had and the first
that needs an extra protective cover. My lack of experience with fitting
these covers is preventing me from inserting the phone in the hard plastic
case with sides shaped like parentheses.

The instruction card text accompanying the illustration of two hands with
thumbs underneath the phone and fingers on top of the case reads, "Place the
phone on mount of the case, keeping them aligned, and then press the phone
until it clicks in place." Seems simple, but it's not working for me.

Perhaps my fingers aren't as strong as they used to be, but even trying this
upside down on the desktop does not let the phone "click into place." It
just sits on the edge of the case which does not flex outward.

What am I missing here? I expected it to be simple to insert and remove the
phone from a case.

TIA,