[PLUG-TALK] Android phone: client provisioning

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sun Oct 6 22:04:10 UTC 2019

Very frequently the Nokia tells me there are new client provisioning
messages. I see only the notice that something related to software and
services has been added, deleted, or modified on my phone. In an effort to
understand what and why I searched the web for 'android cell phone client
provisioning' and learned almost nothing except that it used as described
above.

Where might I learn why this occurs so frequently and what is being
provisioned?

A curious mind wants to know,