[PLUG-TALK] [PLUG] Years later - laser toner particle size

Tomas Kuchta tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 20:13:39 UTC 2019

This is matter of anecdotal opinion.

Of course, I would not expect different advice from a service tech. Their
margins are always percentage of a price. So, higher the price the better.

That said, if you ask the other side the answer is predictable too.

See:
https://lmgtfy.com/?q=third+party+printer+toner+myths

Based on my life time experience
with monopolies/encumbents of